Saturday, June 25, 2016

I'm an RM! Hello, Utah!

Dear friends and family,

"And now it came to pass that [I] returned from the land of [Raleigh, North Carolina], after having taught the people of [North Carolina] many things which cannot [all] be written, having established the order of the Church...yea, [I] returned to [my parents] own house at [Utah] to rest [myself] from the labors from which [I] had preformed" Alma 8:1 Personalized.

I'm home! It's great! I miss NC so much but I'm home and it's good. This email address will not last me much longer. If you'd like to reach me you can try me at ikimg@live.com .

I love you all! Thanks for the support and love!!! Now that I am home, I will be spending some time with those that I left behind for the past 18+ months...AKA my family and friends. Things have changed a lot. 

I'm doing my best to become the type of RM (returned missionary), that I want to be. It will take time and dedication, but I'm doing my best. It's time to clean up, start over, and figure out what I want to do with my life. I feel like I'm trying to combine with who I was before the mission, versus with who I was as a missionary. But the truth is...I'm still me. The mission has changed me as it should have. I can't live the same way as I did before or on the mission. I have to make a new way (path). 


I feel like a fish out of water. But that's alright, it's part of the Lord's great plan to make me a better person. 


Flying home, "Hello, Utah!"


The missionaries on my flight.


Home, sweet, home! 
My crazy family at the airport. :)


I miss NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment