Monday, May 2, 2016

Last Transfer

Dear friends and Family, 

I've been Transferred to Zebulon! This is my last Transfer, my 9th area, fourth trio and I'm up to 14 companions. I'm back with Sister Spring and now I'm also with Sister Carlisle. Sister Spring was in my 1 week long trio with Sister Hesen. Sister Carlisle was trained by the same Sister who trained my Trainer. So I call her my Aunt. In missionary terms, I am dying in Zebulon and being killed by both Sister Spring and Carlisle. Sister Carlisle goes home the transfer after me. She came out before me, I've known her my whole mission but she went home for a little bit, and came back so I'm still senior companion. 

I found out that an investigator named Dakota, a teenage boy that I thought was in Hillsborough, got baptized last month, and is considering serving a mission. I didn't teach him that much but I was one of his first missionaries so it was exciting to hear what happened. A lot of the time we don't find out what happens after we leave, and I leave a lot...

We have a baptism coming up in my new area on Saturday, which is also the same day, that one of my nephew's is getting baptized at home. His name is David, he is really smart, has come a long way, and is ready for this step. He will do great!

Several people in my last area were really close to getting baptized. I hope to get some good news about them soon. 

It's been a good first week here. You got to love small country towns. Does anyone know what Lizard Lake is? It's in my area...

We are staying in a cute little duplex. Some of the neighbor kids like to play in our yard. when we are home they ask us to come play with them. We can't play with them, but during our meal break, we go out and talk to them, color with sidewalk chalk and we just have fun with them!

Sincerely,
Sister Kimberly Galloway



No comments:

Post a Comment