Thursday, May 12, 2016

One Month Left


Dear Friends and Family,

This has been a great week! David got baptized and confirmed this week! He's great! He's so smart. We keep forgetting that he doesn't know everything. 

Luckily he still ask lots of questions which helps a ton. We had our interviews with our Mission President that morning of his baptism, So we were a little stressed about getting everything done in time but it worked out. We were so worried about the water being too cold because some of the members said they there were problems with that in the past. So we pored some boiling water in the font but then it was too hot and we had to add cold water. It was still on the warmer side but not too bad. 

I found out that Tashi from Chapel Hill got baptized. I'm so happy for her! And 6 people in my last area have baptism dates. Some of with is a family who's date is before I go home. I'm going to try to get permission to go! 
I got to Skype my parents for mother's day. It was nice. It's weird to think I only have a month left of my mission.  I love y'all!!

Sincerely,
Sister Kimberly Galloway






No comments:

Post a Comment